Friday, August 5, 2005

Other Horslips Fans on Blogger

It's been nearly a week since I picked up the front-door keys from the agent's office and had the power turned on. There were some decisions to be made about landscaping and then it was time to move in (the best and oldest) furniture.

But now I'm ready to go meet the neighbors. Using the "Profile" feature, I see that I am one of eight people in this community that has listed Horslips as one of their favorite musical groups. As for the hundreds of people who listed Office Space as a favorite movie...remember next Friday... is Hawaiian shirt day... so, you know, if you want to you can go ahead and wear a Hawaiian shirt and jeans.

But back to those Horslips fans. I'll be putting on the hat and gloves and calling on Finbarr Kinnell first. He doesn't have a blog, but the website is interesting. Check out his poem Haircut.

No comments: