Saturday, December 17, 2005

New Photos on Comebackhorslips.com

I've put my transatlantic insomnia to good use this night/morning and have scanned and uploaded nine photos of my trip to Dublin and Dingle. My web skills have improved considerably over the year, because these seem optimized for quick loading without too much loss in detail.

The photo series starts here.


The new Phil Lynott statue on Harry Street. Photo taken shamelessly from www.comebackhorslips.com

Visitors new to my fansite obsession and regulars who never discovered the secret link to these may also enjoy an older series of photos from last year's visit to Belfast. (Click on the button to see photos.) I actually visited Dublin, Rush, Cork, Kerry and Belfast -- but Belfast is where I finally found batteries for my camera. These load a little slower and I was quite full of pomp and text in those days, but there they are for your enjoyment.

No comments: